Thursday, February 2, 2012

MyFitnessPal Where Have You Been All My Life?!?

    So the MyFitnessPal App is a GOD SEND. I am ordinarily terrible at tracking my food intake, especially when it comes to writing it down as I'm consuming the food in question. But thanks to this AWESOME app, I have been sticking to this calorie counting pretty diligently. I downloaded it on my iPad and log in as often as I can.
    I had hit a plateau in my weight-loss voyage and was in desperate need of a motivational-swift-kick-in-the-ass, and this was just what I needed. I actually have a good friend who tracked her calories and activity using this app and she lost about 50 pounds. (Yay her!)
    And best of all? IT'S FREE!!! So what are you waiting for?? Go download it now - you'll be happy you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment