Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Chocolate Pecan Keto Fudge

HO. LY. COW. This turned out a million times better than I ever imagined it would. I keep sneaking bites until it's now almost gone (and I just made it this morning.) Anyway, I hope it turns out as well for you as it did for me! Here we go:



Chocolate Pecan Keto Fudge

2 tbs butter
4 oz cream cheese
2 tsp vanilla
½ c. heavy cream
3 drops liquid stevia
¼ c. confectioners Swerve
2 tbs cocoa powder
1/3 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 c. pecans

In a saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Add cream cheese and vanilla and continue to melt. Once it is mostly smooth, add heavy cream, stevia, and Swerve. Stir consistently. Add cocoa powder and chocolate chips until all ingredients are melted and incorporated. Finally, add in pecans and mix well until all pecans are coated.


Take off heat and pour in a greased glass dish (I used an 8x8). Refrigerate for 4+ hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment