Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Lots to Fill You In On...

    So I'm going to start by NOT apologizing for my absence, seeing as I've begun more than half of my entries in such a fashion. It's getting old.  And I only have myself to blame. But between being a full time high school teacher, a full time Grad Student in an MFA Writing program, and a part time makeup artist... blogging (sadly) seems to be the furthest thing from my mind. But I must admit that I do LOVE going back and reading through the entries I have written, which was exactly the purpose from the start. Therefore, instead of apologizing, we're just going to chalk it up to "life" and move on.
    Now that that's cleared up, I have A TON to fill you in on. In fact, I might make separate entries for each event, just to keep it somewhat organized. Sooooo... keep reading, it's gonna get good!

No comments:

Post a Comment