Sunday, May 15, 2011

100 Pounds Down!! WOOHOO! I Did It!

    Ladies and gentlemen, the moment we've all been waiting for... well, at least the moment that I have been waiting for (for a very, VERY long time): as of yesterday morning, I have officially lost 100 pounds. Holy Crap. It is unbelievable, even to me. In fact, I am waiting to wake-up and realize that I'm in a dream. 
    But you know what, it's not a dream because I worked my ass off (literally!) and I made my dream my reality. So yay me! YAY ME IN A BIG WAY! I feel like if I can do this, there isn't anything that I can't do. I decided that as much as I don't really want to, I am going to post before and after pictures. The reason for my apprehension is because it is hard for me to look at those pictures now and not be disgusted with how far out of control I let my weight (and my life!) get. But it's ok.... what doesn't kill us makes us stronger and maybe it can be a source of inspiration for someone else and hopefully continued inspiration for myself. (I'll try and get a full body photo up soon - I'm just not accustomed to taking any of those!)
It took me two hours to gather the courage to include this picture.
This is crazy for me to look at, just crazy.
Yup, I'm the rotund blonde on on the left next
 to my amazing and beautiful best friend, Christina.

Me and my svelte sister, Laura, on vacation.

ANNND NOOOOWWW!!! ... 


Woohoo!

My family - now I actually look like them!


No comments:

Post a Comment