Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My Perfect Last Night In London - Day 107

     After spending the day shopping at Spitalfields in Shoreditch (yay for my new hipster blue slouch hat!), I had the most amazing time and last night in London at Hyde Park's Winter Wonderland with Matt. We decided that instead of sitting down to eat at a restaurant that we would run around the festival and partake in the yummy food stalls and Bier Gardens. Totally brilliant idea. It was exactly the way I wanted to spend the last night of one of the best, most memorable trips of my life. With a good friend. Eating yummy food. Drinking delicious bier. In one of the greatest cities in the world. It was perfect and almost broke my heart to have so much fun. But, I can't think like that. I am lucky to have had every moment I did in London and I am really blessed to have reconnected with Matt after all this time. It's amazing how life brings people into (or back into) our lives when we need them most. Out of all of the wonderful things I experienced on this adventure, it's one of the things I am most grateful for. I will miss him dearly and know that it will only be a matter of time before we are causing havoc again soon. Xo.


Most delicious pork EVER on the babiest little fork of all time! 
Pork skins?!? Ewww..... JUST KIDDING! DEEEELICIOUS!
A beer the size of my head!
An authentic "Bier Garten!!" 


No comments:

Post a Comment