Thursday, September 5, 2013

Literally Running Around Town - Day 13

      I just wanted to share with you some pictures from my morning run. Instead of heading to the gym today, I needed something in Kensington/High Street (and when I say needed, I mean I was feeding my MAC addiction, as they launched their new line today.) Don't judge me! At least it's not crack!

So I decided to run there and take the long route through Hyde Park, which is BEAUTIFUL! I ran past Kensington Palace and the Diana Memorial fountain and all of this gorgeous scenery that I almost forgot that I was running. (Almost, but not quite.) By the way, do you know how awkward it is to take pictures while you're running. I'm lucky I didn't trip over my own two feet and tumble down the road. I mean, that would be pretty characteristic of something I'd do.




    Now, I'm back in Starbucks working on my school work and drinking coffee like a champ. Yeah, in my Hogwarts t-shirt. Too much?

Maybe I'll have more fun things to report later.

No comments:

Post a Comment