Friday, September 6, 2013

Extortion! - Day 14

Two weeks!?! Can you believe it?
First of all, as I wrote "Day 14" in the title, I just realized that today marks me being here for two weeks. I don't know if it feels longer than that or shorter. But it's hard to believe. You know what's funny? Sure, I miss my family and my friends, but I REALLY miss my dogs.
That's not say that I miss them more than
My babies!
the people in my life, but they can't email or talk on the phone. I wish they could, but they can't. That'll be the next trick I'll have to teach'em. I wonder if they're mad at me? I wonder if they are thinking about me? Haha. I'm kidding. They could care less. They like my mom more anyway! But I CARE! I see people walking about with their dogs and I think, Liam and Jackson would love it here. ::Sigh::
I mean, how could you not miss those faces!?

Ok, so about the 'extortion' mentioned in this entry's title. Hold on to your seats for this one: eight dollars to do laundry today! EIGHT DOLLARS for me to do one load of my own laundry! Holy hell, that's crazy! The conclusion I've been forced to make in light of this information is that I may have to be the smelly kid running around London. Either that or I'm going old school and I'm gonna grandma-style wash my laundry in our bathtub upstairs!



1 comment:

  1. If you do indeed become this woman in the picture, I'm going to need a picture of it for our Cabal scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete