Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tackling #12

   Ok, so I have a date tonight with a guy I met online. As I have previously mentioned, this has always kind of weirded me out, but I decided to get with the times and give it a whirl. In all honesty, it makes a lot of sense. I mean, I don't have an occasion to meet a lot of guys during the week as a teacher where I am (no lie) at least 20 years younger than every other faculty member! And by the time the weekend rolls around I'm either too exhausted to go out or have other plans with friends and whatnot. Therefore, after hearing about the success (and also horror stories) of others who have tried online dating, I figured "eh, what the hell?" If nothing else, I can claim that I've tried it and may walk away with some interesting stories, perhaps even a new friend or two.
   I'll let you know how it goes. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment