Friday, August 9, 2013

Two Weeks?!? Where Did My Summer Go?!?

   
      Ok, so I leave for London two weeks from tomorrow. HO. LY. COW. How is it here already? Not that I'm not excited, but dude, I thought that I had ALL SUMMER to prepare for this endeavor and POOF, summer's almost over and being a procrastinator has once again kicked me in the ass.
I haven't packed a thing.
I just booked my accommodation today for my first week of stay.
I still need to figure out my health insurance situation.
What the hell is 'power of attorney'?!?
Call my banks to inform them of my trip?
I renewed my passport, right?
How am I getting all of my makeup in my suitcase??
Ahhhhh!!!!
     I thought all I had to do was get on a plane and then run around England like an idiot! (This is still not far from the reality of what I envision is actually going to happen, FYI.) Responsibility? Logistics? Dammit all. Not that I'm complaining, because I promise, I'm not. I'm super excited. Really. I'm just having the perfunctory pre-huge-life-altering-experience meltdown. No biggie. Anyway, so now that I've secured that I have a place to go to once I get off the plane, I think I'm in better shape and can thus, relax a little bit. The rest is just gravy, right?
    It's already midnight?? Oh sweet Jesus...

No comments:

Post a Comment