Monday, November 11, 2013

A 12 hour Pub Crawl?!? Dear Lord! - Day 76

Yeah, there's not really much to say about this day. I feel like the pictures (and captions) will speak for themselves. Reserve your judgement. No, you know what? Judge away. I'm diggin being young and free and abroad! Enjoy kiddos! 

The plan. Pub crawl from 2pm-2am. Ambitious indeed. 
First bar: Garrick Arms in Leicester Square. 
  Me and Jordan at Bar #1.
Strawberry flavored cider? Yum-my. 
Movin' on to the next pub!

Bar #2 - The Slug and Lettuce. A little rugby match and some more drinks!
Why are all these freakin' pictures blurry?! 
This right here might have been the best/worst decision of the day.
A pitcher of Long Island Iced Tea. No bueno. 



Get it gurrrl!!
Bar #3! 


(Oh that contour though!!)
Bar #4 (I'm missing a picture of Bar #5!) Boo!

Bar #6 - Still goin' strong!


Sad piece of news #1 - It was at this point in the night that my phone died. So no pictures of our last 3 (maybe 4) bars and no pictures of the shit show that was Roadhouse. But to be honest, maybe that's for the best! 
Saddest piece of news ever - I left this beautiful BRAND NEW leather jacket in my cab at the end of the night. I'm so pissed. I guess I just gotta chalk it up as another causality of intoxication. Boo hoo. RIP Jacket. I'll miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment