Monday, November 11, 2013

Temporary Starbucks Boycott - Day 77

Just a quick note: 
Delicious, addictive, toffee nut latte.
It's like crack. Sigh. No mas for now. 
     Ladies, a word to the wise: take it from me, you probably shouldn't date your local Starbucks barista. Why? Well, just stopping in for a latte now makes you a stalker. Damn it all. Now I have to go to the Starbucks like a mile away instead of down the block. Lesson learned.
     This comes as a response from a pretty awesome date I had the other night with the Spanish barista, Pablo, at the Starbucks down my street. I went in today just to get a coffee and realized... eh, too soon. Even though he was super excited to see me, I still think that I need to lay off the caffeine (at least of the Starbucks variety) for the next few days or so.    
    At least until he calls again. ::wink, wink::

No comments:

Post a Comment