Saturday, November 30, 2013

The Lumineers and Bhavya's Last Hurrah! - Day 96

I can't believe that I met Bhavya four months ago. I was staying at the University where he was studying and he asked to sit with me at breakfast and we've been friends ever since. I had been wearing my Mumford & Sons shirt and we got to talking about music. He mentioned the Lumineers were coming to play in November and I bought us tickets later that day! Now, four months later and only two days before he returns to Mumbai, we are going to the concert. We met up a bit early and grabbed a few drinks at a pub before jumping on the shuttle over to the venue. The place was packed and the show was amazing! AMAZING! And it was such a wonderful last hurrah with one of my very first London friends. When I hugged him goodbye on the tube, I actually got a bit teary! It's hard to imagine that we may never see one another again. He'll go on living his life in India and I'll be somewhere far, far away doing my own thing. I hope that our paths cross again but just his brief presence in my life has been truly magical. What a wonderful friend, no matter how temporary our time together way. I miss him already.

Most festive pub ever! So cute! Right outside Wood Park tube.








No comments:

Post a Comment