Friday, October 4, 2013

A Thursday Fit for a King (or Queen!) - Day 41

     After a terrible night's sleep (thank you, Aspalls), I woke up at the crack of dawn to go do laundry. Yup, that's right. I procrastinated. Was supposed to do it Monday. Then Tuesday. It's now Thursday. I have a full day planned. I need to pack for Amsterdam before tomorrow and I have NO clean clothes. Brilliant. Man, I wish they gave medals for procrastination. I'd be one decorated young lady. Anyway, laundry. Crack of dawn. Check. Let's fast forward to the good stuff.
   I met up with Aileen at London Bridge tube so that we could have lunch at Borough Market. We split a "salt beef" sandwich - the SAME thing I had last time I went. It was just so good. Next time, I'l take a picture of it before I scarf it down. We meandered through the market - she'd never been there before. So of course, we had to stop for drinks.


Then we headed over to the Globe Theater (yes, AGAIN! YAY!) to see Midsummer Night's Dream (yes, AGAIN! YAY!). haha. It was my second time and Aileen's first. And it was JUST as awesome and hilarious as before, but this time, I had someone to laugh with, which made it even better!


Then, just when I thought things couldn't get any better, Aileen and I experienced the GREATEST DINNER I'VE EVER EATEN IN MY LIFE. Hellllooooooo Nobu. And my world was forever changed. Seriously, this was some of the greatest food I've ever eaten. Plus, Aileen and I chatted it up all night. Such fun.
Great food.
Even better conversation.
Awesome friend.
Man, what more could a girl ask for?
(Umm.... Chris Hemsworth? ::sigh:: I'll have to save that wish for another day.)


BONUS PIC JUST FOR AILEEN: (Excuse how heinous I look, but it's worth the laugh!)
"Oh nighhh" - ::clap, clap::


1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! That last picture is AWESOME!!! Cracking up! Epic day. I had so much fun!!! Can't wait to hang out next week. Have fun in Amsterdam! xoxo

    ReplyDelete