Wednesday, October 9, 2013

When Shall We Three Meet Again - Day 47

    I think that they know me by name now at The Globe. Yup, that's right. I met up with Aileen and went again today, this time to see Macbeth. It was pretty good, but it was no Midsummer Night's Dream, that's for sure. Speaking of, at the end of Macbeth, on the way out the door, I spotted the actor and actress who played Thesus and Hippolyta in Midsummer just walking amongst the crowd, unnoticed to everyone (except me, since I practically live at that theater). I went up to them and commended them on their performance while they just stared at me with their mouths dropped open. Maybe they're not used to being recongnized. I don't know, but it was a little hilarious.
     Then Aileen and I went to Zizzi's, our after show ritual, and ate delicious yummy salad and pizza and rizotto.
     Have I mentioned how much I love Aileen, by the way? She likes Shakespeare! And good food. And writing. And is super fun. Yeah, I think she's a keeper!


No comments:

Post a Comment