Sunday, October 20, 2013

You Know You're Almost 30 When... - Day 57

    I met up with Eric tonight for drinks at Blackfriars. It was supposed to be a few drinks! Long story short, 3am - dancing - shots of Jagger. Sweet Jesus, apparently I'm not 21 anymore, which is indicated by my two day hangover.
    What has happened to me?!? I used to drink like a champ in college. My group of friends is like 80% dudes, who I can keep up with during any drinking match. And now, I drink only a margin of what I used to and want to die for the next week! I think I say it every time but, I think I'm giving up drinking.
    P.S. - Roadhouse is insanity. It is an absolute shitshow. So fun. So ridiculous. Best bar ever. 

Blackfriars. Started out strong. Damn you Aspalls!
Still going strong. 
And THIS is where things got messy.
Yup, game over. 
I kinda wish I took an "after picture" of me the next day.
But I'm pretty sure that a photo of such a caliber should not be allowed in a public forum.

Update: We went out Friday. It's now Sunday - and I'm still in bed. Pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment